Wednesday, March 17, 2010

♫ when you put your arms around me... ♫

I give you fever that's so hard to bear

No, seriously, you should probably stay away right now.

I've had a fever off and on for 2 days. Came home from work at 9:30 tonight to find it was 100.6°. I curled up on the couch in a blanket and slept for 2 hours, and its now 100.8°. I really need to be at work tomorrow if at all possible, due to a busy day filled with lots of job-related programs being held.

But then again, they don't want me if I'm sick. Hoping I just wake up in the morning feeling better, and I don't have to leave any coworkers up a creek...



(One unexpected annoyance of being sick with Isaac around....even if I have someone else take over feeding him until I feel better, I still have to pump every few hours, or I will wake up in a puddle of milk. Sigh.)

No comments:

Post a Comment