Monday, March 22, 2010

What happened to my weekend?

Short weekend, since I worked yesterday. Sweet pal spent the day with grandma, while I spent the day telling people that the internet was down and fielding complaints. You'd think the library was just a giant internet cafe or something...


Nice lunch at Wholly Joe's today with Brian. We brought Isaac with us and he did quite well. He didn't really fuss at all, even though he was very sleepy. After returning home for a 2+ hour nap, we left again to go visit Grandma and Grandpa All for dinner. 

Time to pump, then head for bed. Isaac has been sleeping for over 5 hours already, so I need to catch some shuteye before he wakes up and wants to eat again in a few hours. Luckily I don't have to work until 1, so I can sleep in tomorrow if he'll let me.

No comments:

Post a Comment