Sunday, August 2, 2009

Did you know...

there is a university called Pittsburg State, in Kansas? One of the many things learned while working the library reference desk on a Sunday afternoon.

This is the last time I'll be working a Sunday, for at least 2 years. Closing on Sundays was one of the most cost-effective ways to reduce our costs due to the new state budget cuts. Although I'm certainly not happy about all the cost-cutting measures we'll have to do in order to stay afloat, I can't say I'm too disappointed that I won't be working Sundays anymore. The timing is great, since it normalizes my schedule a bit, and I'll need to get into as much of a routine as possible once little pal arrives.

I still haven't felt any distinct kicks, at least not while I'm sitting still and can identify them as such. It seems like he might be kicking when I'm moving around, and then it stops when I'm still. Its like we're playing a game of shadow. Even though many people are feeling kicks by now, I know several people who didn't feel any until 25 weeks or more, so no worries here.

No comments:

Post a Comment