Friday, June 4, 2010

Baby-free tomorrow

Tomorrow night, Isaac will spend his first night away from home, at my mom's house. I'm sure it will go fine, but it will definitely be weird without him.

I'm torn between wanting to just veg out, go to the movies, etc, and wanting to get things done that I normally can't do easily with a little one around. Probably I will do a little of both though.

Things on the agenda?
*Laundry!
*Thin out some of our crap (sort through papers, books, etc. I want clean countertops)
*Finish my pantry project that I started yesterday. The contents of our pantry are currently overtaking the kitchen table
*Make some food ahead (brown rice and shredded chicken for freezer, maybe a big batch of pancake mix)
*Make these cookies: Clean Eating's Almond Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
Mmm...almond butter. Maybe these should go higher on the list...

1 comment:

  1. There's no better way to get awoken at 1:30am than to the sound of "raspberries" being blown or again at 7am to the feel of tiny little hands cradling my face and making little "jibber-jabber" sounds only he and I understand. I'm one lucky Grandma & look forward to more of these nights. Grandma loves you Isaac!!

    ReplyDelete