Thursday, January 14, 2010

2 months old!

It's hard to believe that sweet pal is 2 months old today. He is smiling a lot now, starting to coo, and does a great job holding his head up. He has grown out of almost all his 0-3 month clothes and is now wearing 3-6 month. All the pants are too long, so I have to roll them up, but the 0-3 don't fit through the waist anymore. We have one sleeper that he got for Christmas from my dad and Cyndi that he wore once. I went to put it on him the following week, and its too short!

We have a doctor's appointment today, I can't wait to see how much he weighs and how long he is now. However, I am not looking forward to the shots he has to get. He will probably be a very cranky baby for at least the rest of the day.

In other news, Tim watched him for 20 minutes last night while I went to Target, and Isaac actually took a bottle! The last time Tim tried, I was still home, and it didn't go well. We will try again tomorrow for longer, maybe an hour or two, and hopefully Tim will feel pretty comfortable by himself when I go back to work the week after next.



No comments:

Post a Comment